Everyone loves watching backpacking gear list videos right?! Well here is another lightweight backpacking gear load out that is sure to be a good one. HA!
I am leaving Utah for the first time to do an extended backpacking trip in Olympic National Park. This is an area I have never visited before and while trying to decide on the gear I’d be taking, I found I felt a little vulnerable with what to take. It’s been difficult to know what to expect, so this gear list for a 3 day backpacking trip is a little different than my other backpacking gear load outs.
For those interested in some of the gear in this video, check out the links to REI.com:
– 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag: http://bit.ly/2SX79Vp
– Sleeping Pad: http://bit.ly/2FQT1ac
– Stove: http://bit.ly/2UG5qRT
– Cook Set: http://bit.ly/2UMq1E3
– Titanium Spoon: http://bit.ly/2Cumm6L
– Down Coat: http://bit.ly/2Sz5iWo
– Tent: http://bit.ly/2C72czG
– Backpack: http://bit.ly/2HweO7W
Want to know how you can support the channel more?
1) Shop for gear on REI.com: http://bit.ly/2EVyQr9
2) Shop for gear on Backcountry.com: http://bit.ly/2SfWqBO
3) Shop for anything on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ixoW5w
4) Send a one time PayPal donation: Backcountryexposure@gmail.com
I am a PEAK REFUEL Ambassador | Save 15% and get Free Shipping on Peak Refuel Premium Freeze Dried Meals with code BCE15
SOME OF MY FILMING GEAR:
– SONY A6500: https://amzn.to/2ChF6He
– SONY 18-105 F/4 LENS: https://amzn.to/2S698Tu
– JOBY GORILLA POD: https://amzn.to/2S5Skfk
– RODE VIDEO MICRO: https://amzn.to/2S3v2qD
– LAV MICROPHONE: https://amzn.to/2Gnt4zY
#backpacking #peakrefuel #olympicnationalpark